PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include a unique anonymous identifier.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
We use ‘cookies’ to store and sometimes to track user information. A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Cookies do not tell us an e-mail address or other personally identifiable information.
If you don’t accept cookies, items in your shopping bag will not be retained should you decide to leave the site and come back at a later time.
You won’t be able to order from our site if you don’t accept cookies because products will not be stored in your shopping bag.
We use technologies such as cookies to:
- To store and remember what products are in your online shopping bag.
- Analyse visitor behaviour (known as ‘analytics’), so we can improve our website.
- Ensure any messages, such as a Surveys Invitation, are only shown once per session.
- To track people across websites and deliver targeted product recommendations.
For more information about cookies and instructions on how to manage or disable cookies see http://www.allaboutcookies.org
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we generally collect to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
For example, we use WordPress to power our online store. By default, WordPress does not share any personal data with anyone (https://wordpress.org/about/privacy/).
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to protect our rights otherwise.
HOW YOU CAN CORRECT YOUR INFORMATION
To update the information retained about you, please log in.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
If you want to review or amend your personal details, including your billing and delivery address, this can be reviewed in the My Account section of the website under the Personal Details section.
UNSUBSCRIBING FROM OUR EMAILS
We will ask you for your email address and /or mobile telephone number so that we can send you an order confirmation and any further delivery information. From time to time JURA APPAREL will email you special offer and promotions. If you no longer wish to receive these promotions, please click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email or alternatively contact customer services at email@example.com.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
- FACEBOOK (https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads)
- GOOGLE (https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous)
Alternatively, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Also, please note that your information may be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
We control the information we have collected about you that is relevant to your account. This includes:
- Your purchasing habits with us
- To verify your identity and that you are least 18 years of age (we cannot sell any goods to you if you are below 18 years of age).
- The information we gather on our site falls into two categories:
(1) personal information you supply when you become a customer, order, complete a survey, post in a discussion forum, post news articles, or provide your email address, and (2) tracking information collected as you navigate through our site.
- Personally identifiable information. To use certain features on our site, we ask you to become a registered user. When you do this, we collect personally identifiable information about you such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, username and password. We may ask you for personal information when you place an order for products or complete a survey. We use this information to process your order, your request or to help improve our site. When personally identifiable information is collected, you will know because you will have to fill out a form.
- Aggregate information. When you use our site, we may collect tracking information such as your browser type, the type of operating system you use, the domain name of your Internet service provider, and pages visited on the site. None of this information identifies you personally; we collect it for aggregate reporting on site activity.
CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
When you enter our checkout you are taken to a secure page. You can verify the security of your connection to our checkout. We hold an SSL certificate – when the connection is secure, you will see a closed padlock symbol either besides the URL input window at the top of your browser window, or at the bottom of your browser window.
Our payment page is hosted by Stripe – a reputable payment provider (https://stripe.com/au/privacy#security-and-retention).
SECURITY & PASSWORDS
We maintain a secure process to collect, transmit and store your personally identifiable information. When you provide credit card information, we use the secure socket layer (SSL) encryption mention above to protect it.
We urge you to keep your password in a safe place and not to divulge it to anyone. Also, remember to log out and close your browser window when you have finished your visit. This action ensures that others cannot access your account, especially if you are sharing a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place such as a library or Internet cafe.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Parcel Locker 10145 74951
250 Heaths Road
Hoppers Crossing VIC 3029