Exchanges & Returns
We want you to be completely satisfied with your online purchase. In case of change of mind, we will gladly exchange or accept returns on your unused knitwear, subject to the following conditions:
- The item(s) must be returned within 14 business days of receiving your order for Australian customers and 28 business days for international orders.
- If the product(s) you return are faulty, incorrect or damaged, we will refund you the cost of your return postage, your original postage and product(s) value.
- The item(s) must be returned in the original condition:
- Unwashed or dry-cleaned
- With their tags attached (if applicable)
JURA APPAREL reserves the right to refuse any exchange/returns if any of the above conditions are not adhered to.
If you wish to organise an exchange or return of an item(s) purchased with us, please follow these simple steps:
- Email your order number and details to email@example.com and let us know whether you’d like an exchange or refund.
- We’ll give you a returns number.
- Securely wrap your item(s) and ship them back to us to the address below. Please note that return costs are the responsibility of the customer, unless for faulty items.
- Once we receive the returned item(s) we will refund you via the card used to make the original purchase.
- You will receive an email notifying you of your refund and the funds should arrive in your account/credit card within 5 business days.
- If you would like an exchange, we will send your new items as per the original sale, subject to availability.
- Please send all returns and exchanges with original proof of purchase to:
Parcel Locker 10145 74951
250 Heaths Road
Hoppers Crossing VIC 3029
We recommend you obtain a proof of postage from your post office by using Australia Post Express or equivalent tracked posting method for International purchases, as we cannot be held responsible for returned item(s) that do not reach us.